Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kick starting 2011

I have kick started 2011 with a new project - to create a Christmas Book with ideas for decorating the Christmas table and the house.  In this book I am going to add my favourite Christmas recipes. In developing my ideas for this book it occurred to me that as my background is Hungarian that I also need to include a section on Hungarian Christmas recipes and Christmas traditions as well as everyday Hungarian recipes which I have grown up with.

This idea of a Christmas Book came about because I really love Christmas and would love for the spirit of Christmas to infect other peoples lives as it does mine. I would love for them to enjoy decorating and cooking as I do and to remember that the most important thing is to share this with their family and friends.

Hungarian Flag


So with my Hungarian background I have thought it is time for me to collate 50 plus years of enjoying the Hungarian food and traditions by preserving the memories on behalf of my parents, Sandor and Maria, and ensuring my children Cameron and Alanna do not forget.  So 2011 will be a task for me to join West to East ...

No comments:

Post a Comment